- 10 gall Diesel Fuel tank in main cockpit locker
- 30 gall s/s Fresh water tank (2002) under starboard saloon berth.
- Main genoa winches upgraded to Lewmar ST40’s ( 2002)
- Blocks and clutches for mainsail furling (2002)
- Battery monitor by Voltwatch.
- Intelligent battery charger by Sterling
- Sestrel handbearing compass ( antique)
- Raymarine C70 Chartplotter with full UK and Channel card.( 28G) Full service 2015.
- Latest software upgrade in 2015 ( V5.16)
- Furuno radar 1622 (2000)
- Garmin 128 GPS with Silva cockpit repeater (2007)
- Standard Horizon DSC VHF radio XGX 1500E with interior + exterior speakers (2009)
- Standard Horizon Cockpit linked CPM 25 RAM mic with full GPS capability( 2009)
- Blaupunkt FM/MW/LW radio with interior + exterior speakers (2002)
- Navtex (2002)
- Autohelm Tridata depth + speed indicator
- NASA Duet windspeed and direction indicator (in box) but with cockpit display in place ( 2014)
- Autohelm 2000 self steering system
- Plastimo compass bulkhead mounted.
- Tricolour masthead
- Gas detector with two position sensors
- Shore power fuse box, with galvanic isolator and Sterling intelligent battery charging system
GENERAL and SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- Sprayhood (2003)
- Zip in Back cover (2006)
- Cockpit tent (2003)
- Dodgers ( 2010)
- Deep, purpose built s/s stern ladder
- Warps, fenders, shorelines
- 2 pairs of centre cleats on a gunwale
- Lifebuoy with holder
- Oscar hurling safety system
- Clock and barometer
- Cockpit table
- Full press stud fitted set of 25mm closed cell cockpit cushions in blue acrylic.
- Two Timage locker mounting points for swivel table
- Three fire extinguishers and fire blanket
- 2 Calor gas bottles
- Flares ( OOD)
- 4 man Liferaft Plastimo mounted on s/s foredeck cradle (Serviced 2016)
- Delta Anchor with 30 metres chain plus additional anchor rode of 5 metres 8mm chain and 30m 14mm anchorplait rope ( 2009)
- Bolt crops
OWNERS’ COMMENTS – ‘SOLWAY RANGER’ – Moody 31
Solway Ranger is an excellent example of this popular design, having been well equipped and maintained. She is a delight to sail, and also provides spacious and comfortable accommodation. The only reason for selling is a larger yacht.
All information is given in good faith, but does not imply any guarantee or warranty. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves before entering into any contract to buy.
OTHER EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE BY SEPARATE NEGOTIATION
Original Kemp boom with slab-reefing mainsail. I bought this in case I didn’t like the Profurl in-boom system, but I have had no reason to change it.